1. Information Ola Search Collects
In addition, in the course of providing services, Ola Search will acquire information regarding those services, including data relating to your transactions with Ola Search. Ola Search may also purchase marketing data from third parties about its customers and combine it with information Ola Search already has to create more tailored products and communications.
2. Use of Personal Data
Ola Search may use your Personal Data:
- To manage your access to the services provided by Ola Search;
- To manage Ola Search’s relationship with you, including the administration of contracts, orders and invoices (which may include access to your account, your usage data for support purposes and your billing data);
- To create a list of actual and prospective users and customers for products and services offered by Ola Search and its business associates;
- To send promotional emails and other communications regarding Ola Search’s products and services;
- To assemble statistics regarding the use of Ola Search’s website, products and services;
- and To comply with any legal or regulatory obligations.
3. Restrictions on Use and Transfer of Personal Data
Ola Search will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this Privacy Statement.
Except to the extent reasonably required by law as determined by Ola Search upon the advice of its legal counsel or as described in this Privacy Statement, Ola Search will not sell, transfer, assign or grant access to your Personal Data to any third party. We disclose your personal information as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, bankruptcy proceedings, or similar legal process when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
Ola Search may provide your personal information to any third party contractors and vendors, such as Stripe or Intercom, operating under Ola Search’s direction who have an appropriate legal obligation to Ola Search and who are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide services to help Ola Search with its business activities.
If Ola Search is involved in a merger, acquisition or sale of all or substantially all of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on Ola Search’s website of any resulting change in the ownership or use of your personal information or any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
Ola Search may also disclose your personal information to any other third party with your prior consent.
Ola Search would also be obliged to treat your data in the prescribed manner as per the Agreement that Ola Search has with its Customer / ADB.
4. Data Security
Ola Search will maintain appropriate and adequate security measures and policies designed to protect your Personal Data from disclosure to third parties. Ola Search will promptly notify you as soon as is reasonably practicable if it discovers or suspects any security vulnerabilities or unauthorized access to the Ola Search Services and will provide such information and cooperation as may be reasonably required to enable you to mitigate, remediate, and address such vulnerabilities, unauthorized access, or breach. In the event of an actual security breach, and at the recommendation of Ola Search’s legal counsel, Ola Search will issue a report at such time that describes: (i) the date of the security breach; (ii) a description of the disclosures involved in the security breach; and, (iii) the steps Ola Search has taken to investigate the security breach, and mitigate potential harm. If your data is provided to Ola Search pursuant to your agreement with an Ola Search customer, you acknowledge that, except to the extent provided by applicable law, you will look to that customer for any liability regarding your Personal Data.
5. Data Retention
Ola Search retains Personal Data during the term of your use of the Ola Search website and services and one year thereafter except:
- Ola Search may retain Personal Data for a longer period:
- to the extent required by law;
- as necessary or appropriate to protect Ola Search’s interests, including as part of any actual or potential dispute
- Except to the extent necessary to support ongoing billing during the term of your subscription with Ola Search, Ola Search will not retain the account information for your payment for any longer than appropriate to ensure that payment is received, but in no event longer than is allowed by applicable law.
6. Consent, Right to Access and Correct
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: 73a Neil Road, Singapore, 088901
We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
7. Cookies and Tracking Technologies
A cookie is a small piece of information that is placed on your computer when you visit certain websites. Ola Search uses technical cookies that help to make the Ola Search website work as efficiently as possible; remember your login details; simplify your visit and enhance the dialog ergonomics.
As is true of most websites, Ola Search gathers certain information automatically. This information may include Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp and/or clickstream data.
If Ola Search offers a newsletter and you choose to subscribe, Ola Search will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. You may choose to stop receiving newsletters or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, accessing the email preferences in your account settings page, or contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.